Thursday, June 11, 2009

ahhh;; blah blah blah






Closer ft. Andreena Mills - Drake

ii normally dont post songs on my blog but this song, i relate to it so much especially thispart right here "I promise mama
I'mma do it cause I know I put you through it (I know I put you through it baby)
And I just want you to sit around with ya friends at the dinner table and say "my baby's famous and I knew it"
And it wasn't nothin' to it" old drake song so awsome part of the reason why i havent gave up on my goal =]

courtesy of -jahaira b.

On a different note...
Im stoked for saturday liquor,liquor,liquor WEED &&
did i say liquor =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


"pretty much how ive been feeling lately;;
I wanna drain out my emotions to the point
where love && hate does not phase me one cold hearted
bitch with a heart made out of steel"
-Natalie p.

No comments:

Post a Comment